Thursday, July 09, 2009

So much for New Year's Resolutions!

Well I'm back at the blogging thing again. It was my New Year's Resolution to blog each and every day throughout the year. Obviously that didn't happen, given that my last post was to wish all the moms out there a Happy Mother's Day. I really did have in mind to at least wish the dads out there a Happy Father's Day. Didn't happen. But why didn't it happen? At least this time I have a decent excuse. Computer problems really have had me down. The envidia card on the laptop went out, and that essentially means that the computer cannot be used. No video. No visual. Can't see anything. Warranty is expired. I am currently using a third-stringer.
The Kennison family is doing well. The family of faith at Iglesia Bautista Gracia is doing well. I will sincerely try to be more consistent with this blog. I really do struggle with how consistent I should be. How often should I post. How many details should I include. I of course don't want to turn our lives into some sort of weird reality show. But at the same time I do appreciate those of you who are interested in our lives and want to know how to pray for us and those around us. So I will be seeking the right balance. Maybe everyday is not a realistic goal or not even a needed one. I will however try to get the next post out before Labor Day. And oh yeah, by the way, Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hello from Heidi- the bookstore lady- Shepherd's Tent..hope you all are well.