Monday, March 07, 2011

Hola

It has been so long since I have posted anything here. Why? Again, it's not that there hasn't been a lot going on. I think I just got thinking that no one was taking the time to read what I was posting. That conclusion came as I noticed that I didn't have any comments for weeks on the posts that I did leave.
But just in case anyone is out there, wanting to know more about us and what's going on.....
God has continued to be gracious towards us. His faithfulness is great and His mercies are new every morning. (Lamentations 3:22-23) We have seen His hand working in and through our lives for His glory. Yes, there have (and will be) times of discouragement. (I just had one of those, as a matter of fact). But we are being led forth in victory by the Lord. (Romans 8:37; 2nd Corinthians 2:14)
Please pray for us and the ministry of the gospel here in Curaco. May those who oppose the gospel be transformed by the Spirit into proclaimers of the Word of God. And may those who have received the Word be faithful witnesses to the Truth. We are counting on God and trusting Him for the results. (Psalm 27)

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hi Pastor Daniel, I definitely still read your blog! Please keep the updates coming as I do like to see how your family is growing and how your ministry is prospering!

Sean&Kelly said...

Hi Daniel,

Yes, we check your blog regularly.
Please keeping posting.

Kelly Veilleux