Saturday, October 18, 2008

Where have you been?

For the last few weeks I have been off the blog radar. Truly I don't know why. I suppose I just got busy with other things and didn't take the time to write anything new. So here's a quick update....
The transportation strike is over. It only lasted about three or four days. We were at the point of running out of gas and food, but disaster was averted.
I travelled to the U.S.A. for a couple of weeks. This was a very productive time and I had the privilege of meeting up with some (but not all, sorry) very near and dear people.
I am now back in Curaco with Ruth and the kids and excited about preaching and teaching at Grace Baptist Church tomorrow morning.
Please pray along with us for our God to be glorified in and through our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you...but glad you're home! Hug Ruth & kids for us!

curt & angie