Friday, February 27, 2009

Turkey!

Yes it is a little early for Thanksgiving, but turkey always sounds good to me. Turkey breast, turkey casserole, turkey sandwich, turkey burger, etc. I like turkey. So what does that have to do with anything? Well, the other day I was playing a bowling game with the kids and I got a "turkey". For those of you who aren't bowling fans a "turkey" is when you get three strikes in a row. Needless to say I was quite pleased. So am I today. It has been three days in a row that I have written something on the blog! I realize that may not sound too impressive to everyone but I am quite pleased. This blog is a small way for us to give glory to God for His merciful working in and through our lives. May we (and may you) keep our (your) eyes focused on Jesus Christ and seek to emulate Him each and every day. (Hebrews 12:1-2; 1st John 2:6)

1 comment:

daniel said...

And when I was a little kid (back in the mid 70's) I can remember the phrase "jive turkey". Yeah, don't be that!